Find a Participating Pharmacy
View listings below of the retail pharmacies that participate in our pharmacy networks*:
Rx Choice Tiered Network
With the Rx Choice Tiered Network, you can choose from two levels of coverage, helping to provide both savings and access:
► Level 1: You can get prescriptions filled at Level 1 pharmacies for the same copay or percentage of the drug costs you usually pay as part of your prescription drug plan.
► Level 2: For an extra copay or percentage of the drug cost (depending on your benefit), you have more choices with Level 2 pharmacies, no matter which drug you fill.
National Pharmacy Network
The National Plus Network is our national pharmacy network and includes more than 70,000 retail pharmacies across the country.
Once you’re registered on anthem.com, you can log in and visit our pharmacy page, then choose Locate a Pharmacy to find participating pharmacies.
Specialty Pharmacy Network Lists
If you’re taking a medicine that’s on our Exclusive Specialty drug list, you may need to get your prescription filled at a specialty pharmacy in order for your drug to be covered under your pharmacy benefit. If you use a pharmacy that is not in the network, your medicine may not be covered and you may have to pay the full cost.
- Colorado Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Connecticut Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Indiana Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Kentucky Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Maine Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Missouri Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Nevada Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- New Hampshire Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Ohio Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Virginia Specialty Pharmacy Network List
- Wisconsin Specialty Pharmacy Network List
*The Rx Choice Tiered and National Pharmacy Networks are operated by Express Scripts, which is a separate company that manages pharmacy services and benefits on behalf of Anthem-affiliated health plan members.
The National Plus Network varies by state and may apply if you get your health insurance plan from an employer, if you purchase your coverage yourself, or if you have certain grandfathered plans. The Rx Choice Tiered Network may not be available in all states. The Rx Choice Tiered Network may apply if:
- You get your health insurance plan from an employer or if you have certain grandfathered plans.
- You purchased a plan on your state or federal Health Insurance Marketplace (also known as the exchange)
- You purchased coverage off the exchange and not through your employer
- Your coverage is through a Small Group employer on, and in some cases, off the exchange